Monday, March 3, 2014

Many Fun Things

I have caught a head cold and feel oogy. BUUUUUT, I have great news!! We bought a Jeep. I am so excited that all of our talks and plans to go adventuring are coming together. We have started planning 2 trips with the Jeep. One will be in the next couple of months. My husband's uncle is turning 90 so we will drive out to Arkansas to visit and maybe while we are there we will go fishing and try to set up all of the camping stuff. I am not sure if he will want to camp because we are only planning a day trip. So that will be the test run. I have found many things near home that we have never seen so we are going to Natchez and that trip will probably be around my birthday - so late May.












 
We took the top off of the front, rolled the windows down, and drove out to the Refuge. It was a perfect day and we saw lots of Canadian Geese. It was almost 80 degrees outside so we walked some trails and looked for alligators. I could not convince hubby to drive through any dirt roads or mud because the dealer had not detailed the vehicle yet and that would just be mean to get the truck all dirty just before they have to clean it.
The weather in Mississippi is a joke. It was no warmer than 32 today. When I got up to take the truck back in to get it detailed there was ice all over it.


We stopped at Krispy Kreme to get some breakfast. My diet is going well, don't you think? Hahaha!!
After the detail work was done I took my daughter out to the Lock and Dam to go through some ditches. I didn't get it too muddy. It is more grassy than muddy out there. She had a blast. We also did some tight circles in the parking lot. (two sets of donuts for the day)



Crazy weather....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment