Monday, February 17, 2014

Well, That was a Long Break

I am reinventing my life right now. I have failed out of nursing school and I am starting over from square one.
It is difficult to talk about to people that know me because failure was never an option. It was just something that I wanted to do. It was not necessary for income. It would have been wonderful to be able to say that "I have a career and that I am trained and licensed to do something that I am super great at" but now I am back to working hard at not working. 
I guess this bump in the road leaves more time for a blog.

Let's try this again and see if we can get it up and running like we should.

Today I am still 10 pounds from my ideal weight. I am still shooting for a 15 pound loss so that my fluctuations will be tolerable. ;)   I am doing the 200 sit ups program. http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

I hate exercising and this hasn't been that bad. I occasionally do yoga in the mornings because I always feel better when I am all stretched out and limber.

I am doing crochet and quilting at the moment and I will place pics of the projects as they progress.
This was a skull cap for a nursing school friend.

 Baby blanket for a child who's parents love to hunt

 This a knitted baby blanket for no one in particular

 Obviously my daughter took this scarf. I think it is crochet.

This is for a friend that has a latex allergy so this keeps her safe at clinicals.

These are one reason why dieting is so difficult. Peanut Butter Balls.
 
I have more pictures to add but they can be added later. I just wanted to get this blog back off of the ground. I have some topics that I would like to address each time I write on here. One thing I would always like to tell you is what I am listening to. So today I have been enjoying my Norah Jones playlist on Pandora. Right now it is Jack Johnson singing Cocoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment